Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem - Film Review

Predatorthon Day 4

Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem is directed by Greg and Colin Strause, and stars Steven Pasquale, Reiko Aylesworth, John Ortiz, Johnny Lewis, and Ariel Gade.

Plot
Warring Alien and Predator races descend on a rural Colorado town, where unsuspecting residents have to join together for any chance of survival.


Review
Ok, I'm going to get the positives out of the way. I liked the Aliens and the Predator, and the Predalien was cool looking. The Predator vs. the Predalien was cool.

What I didn't like:
Everything else.

My god, this movie is abysmal. Near the end it felt like a chore to sit through and I eventually stopped paying attention.

Also, you can't see a thing in this movie because of the god-awful (or in this case, non-existent) lighting.

Also, the characters are just not interesting at all, at first the teenage characters feel like their from the CW.

So this movie is set in some town in Colorado, and the Xenomorphs and the Predator in a suburban town could work, but it just doesn't because this writing sucks.

Also, there's a scene where a Xenomorph impregnates a woman via it's mouth and her mouth and you see her stomach bursting open with Xenomorph babies inside.

I almost turned this movie off but then I realized I had to review this, and when I decided to continue I stopped caring.

This movie fails on pretty much every single level.

I can't think of much else to say as this movie is uninteresting, awful, and I just don't care.

Overall, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem is an abysmal film that fails at everything.

I'm going to give Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem a 1/10.

Also, my power is out as I'm writing this, I'm using my phone to finish this, and I don't know how long it'll be out, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to review Predators tomorrow or not.

Previous review - Alien vs. Predator
Next review - Predators

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder Woman - Film Review

Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers - Film Review

2nd Greatest Movie Ever Made - The Disaster Artist - Film Review